How do I obtain a 911 address?

Your 911 address is assigned through the Chancery Clerk’s office. It is helpful to know your nearest street’s name and your nearest neighbors.

Where do I buy a car tag / license plate?

Car and truck tags are issued by the Tax Collector. You have 7 working days from the date of purchase to register your vehicle. New residents moving from another state have 30 hays to obtain a new plate. It is helpful to bring your automobile registration and/or title. New residents from another county in Mississippi can wait until their next renewal to change plates. Tags are usually valid for a period of one year from the date they are issued.

Web design and hosting by U.S.NEXT